It would be cool, if you add the possibility to enter more rows in interface name. With combination ctrl+enter, like in notes etc.
Why this is needed, for example I have class that has two or more provided interfaces, and/or two or more required interfaces, because some of them are added to same port, so they will be used by one class, then there is no need to create provided/required interface for each interface, their name can be separated by comma.
So instead of:
CardProcessor, CardBalance, CardHolderVerification
It could look like:
p.s. VP v6.0 Build sp1_20070420, didn`t test with service pack 2, maybe it is already solved
Glad to let you know that we now support creating new line in class name. If you want to try, you may download the patch at:
To install the patch:
- Shutdown any running instances of VP
- Replace $vp-suite-install-dir/lib/vpplatform.jar with the downloaded jar file
- Run $vp-suite-install-dir/bin/VP Suite.exe to install the patch
- Restart the application
- If you are going to download with Internet Explorer, you may need to rename the file from .zip to .jar manually
- Please do not run Product Update after applying the patch. Otherwise the update will replace the patch with the previous version (I will inform you to run the update when the next release is ready)
Please let me know if it works.
A newer release of VP Suite is now ready. If you are still using the patch I sent you, please run the product updater to advance to the latest release. In fact, you are suggested to do so because you are using a patch. Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions.