Workspace problems os x leopard

hi vp

i’ve somehow put my workspace into a state where if i open a project i was last working on, VP-UML will not close project nor exit the application anymore. it is likely result of yet another os x nvidia driver crash.

i can cmd-Q as much as i want, the application will simply not do it and the only way to end it is Force Quit from Activity Monitor. there is no solution to closing the project problem as far as i can see. not sure if those are the only broken functionalities, it happened 15 minutes ago.

creating a new workspace and opening the project from there results in normal operation. since my previous workspace is under version control, i would rather not replace it, perhaps we can figure out what wass corrupted in the original workspace?

Hi lkraav,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind sending the vp.log file and the workspace to lilian@visual-paradigm.com for investigation? Thanks in advance!

FYI, you can find the vp.log file inside the “bin” folder in the VP installation directory.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

hi

i will do it in about two weeks time. right now i simply moved into a new workspace and copied my old preferences file to the new one. it has held up so far. sorry for the delay and thanks for the response.

Hi lkraav,

Thanks for replying and I’m glad that your problem is solved.

If there are any inquiries in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong