Can't create support ticket

Hello, Visual Paradigm team!

I would like to contact to support center using the ticket system.
However, when I try to create the ticket, I receive a message: “Access Denied! Your address is blacklisted. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

Can you tell me please, what is the reason for this?

I have a Visual Paradigm Professional 15.1 license.

Kind regards,
Vladimir V. Kniaz

I’m assuming that there have been some problems originating from your ISP’s netblock, when things like these happen then it’s usually because your IP address sits inside an untrusted range.

Fortunately there are more ways to sent in a ticket. The first, official, one is through VP Customer Service Center, using the ‘support’ tab. I assume that’s what you’re using?

But there’s another option on Visual Paradigm’s support page, at the bottom you can also sent in a support ticket.

And finally you can also simply sent them an e-mail; just sent an e-mail to support-team at-sign (the @ sign; I’m writing it out to block spambots) visual-paradigm.com. This should also be automatically picked up by their ticketing system (you know it arrived when you get the automatic confirmation).

Hope this can help!

PS: And if your problem doesn’t involve private matters or things which only VP can help with (like payment issues) then you can always ask on these forums.

Thank you your help!

I have tried access the VP Customer Service Center, but I still have the same problem: “Access Denied! Your address is blacklisted. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

The same for the support center. I am going to try the email option now.

Regarding the original question. I have a problem with a Tasifier email notifications. I do not receive any notifications about my tasks after October 5th. Do you have any ideas about the reason?

Thanks in advance!

Vladimir