Customer Journey map - duplication

Hello
I have a question, I need to copy objects, mainly stages. We would like to use it once again in subsequent diagrams. If it is possible? The constant creation of the same objects on successive diagrams is cumbersome.

If not, is it possible to copy entire diagrams?

Hi Mariusz,

Thanks for your enquiry. It is currently not available, but we’re evaluating this feature request.

Thank you for the answer, I am waiting for information about the implementation possibilities, it is very important for us.

Hi Mariusz,

We planned to support duplicate customer journey map so you can create a diagram as template for duplicate. We will keep you informed when it is ready.

Super :slight_smile: We are waiting.

Hello
Kit.So
Is something known about this functionality? I was hoping that it will come out with ver 16 but I can’t see her.

Hi,

I’m sorry that it is not available in current 16.0 release. But we planned to support in 16.0 hotfix.

Hi,

The feature will be available in next monthly hotfix.

Hello,
This is great news :slight_smile:

Hi,

Duplicate customer journey map is available now.

Hi,
Super news:)
Thank you very much for quick response to our expectations.

Hello
I try to do this and I don’t find how. Please, could you show how duplicate map?
Regards
Mariusz

Hi,

You can duplicate from the drop-down menu:
Screenshot

Is this feature available on visual paradigm enterprise (windows)? If so what build? I’m at 20190906 and I don’t see a duplicate function.

Hello
This functionality works only in the online environment, it is not on the desktop. This is not a problem, in our company people responsible for mapping Customer Journey are more likely to work in an Online environment.
Regards
Mariusz

Hi,

Are you using Visual Paradigm Online or on-premises server?
If you’re using on-premises server, you’ll need to update server to 20190906 too.

Hi,
I’m using on prem. Will try upgrading the server
Thanks.

HI
Kit.So , do you have plans to do the copy CJ Map function from the VP desktop?
Regards
Mariusz

Hi MariusMi,

the desktop initated “web” diagrams versus the more traditional ones is one Im finding more frustrating. Its odd that the Desktop client isnt showing the same functionality given my understanding is that most of it is the same base code. So I’d like to know if this is going to be brought into the desktop client also as the gap getween the desktop and online is - well not widening - but the new functions are not being backported quickly meaning that we have to operate two separate “worlds” so to speak - those doing the formal modeling of systems and processes - and those doing the UX/CX things which is not ideal when the more formal stuff is whats best for the backstage aspects of the solution. Still - at least there is some bridging capability via user story but I think that is too granular sometimes

1 Like

I have another question about CJ maps, it’s great that there are options to copy maps (16.1 ver). In addition, the functionality also works on the desktop.
Is there any functionality that allows transfer maps between projects? We want to create one project with template maps, but I don’t see the possibility of using them in other VP projects.