How to Overwriting or update Entities from Reverse Database

erd

From Reverse Database generates two product entities, which I think are updates or overrides, or have an option to generate new entities or overrides.

Can someone help me?

From Reverse Database generates two product entities, which I think are updates or overrides, or have an option to generate new entities or overrides.

Can someone help me?

Hi Donie,

Are they from different schema?
Same schema will be updated, different schema will create as new entity.

It looks like you have 2 tables; product and Product. Depending on your source those don’t actually have to be the same. It’s not uncommon for most database servers to be case sensitive.

I also couldn’t help but notice the difference in fields making me doubt that you’re working with the same table.

Hope this can help a bit, I’m not sure I fully understood the problem.

They are from same database reverse, and reverse can’t Overwriting.

I update the name of the table and then reverse the product table from the database, or it will not be overwritten, it is a new entity.

I also found that I can create two identical entities in a model. I have used all the tools. They can’t do this. I don’t know why visual-paradigm can do this. Why? I found the same table with the M and A table flags on the table.

Hi Donie,

M and a refer to Master view and auxiliary view.
Here are some references:

About update entity, are they in same schema and parent model element? Can you provide your vpp for investigation?