VP-UML CE Multilanguage : French?

Hello

I recovered the file which you indicates and I removed the lines which was at the end of the file, after and that functions but not for all word.

I found a file in the repertory UserLanguage which is named translation.ingx and it is much more complete than the file which you indicates. can one base oneself on this one.

If somebody know the answer

Best regards

Hi gizmo

I found a file in the repertory UserLanguage which is named translation.ingx and it is much

If this file have 270 Work Key in it, I thinkh it’s complete. You will find on VP-UML a lot of words not translated.

Look at the Germen.lng file. This file has 2,754 Words key in it. Maybe when the user switch from English to German they get a full translated IDE. I do not translate everything. I do translate words only when I see something in english and want it in french.

Regards

Daniel

Hi all,

The German translation is the most complete one. If you would like to participate in the translation, please contact us at:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/technicalsupport.jsp

We will send you the latest wordset file.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi

I tried to download the FrenchJulien.lng file but it is not working for me saying that the file has been removed.

Could anyone post it again?

Thanks

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

I just sent you the French translation pack. Please let me know if you have received that.

Best regards,
Jick

Hello everyone.

I’m looking for the french translation file but I can’t find it in the site.
So I tried the forum and hopefully it seems that you finally had a working file.

Just like Jeff, could you send me the file or post it on the forum?

hi SinDromX,

Just sent you an email with the translation file.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi the french Community,
Thx for the translation file and the tip to make it work.
i’m working with version 6.0, and i have problems generating xmi. French accents are missing and replaced : “valeurs autoris\u00e9es”'.
I think the problem comes from the genration of the xmi file : Here is the beginning of the file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xmi:XMI xmi:version=“2.1” xmlns:uml=" encoding is wrong

i changed the options like this shown in attached file and nothing changed.

Do you have please any solution for that. changing to vesion 6.1 could take a bit time to organise and i need a solution quickly.

Merci, many thanks

Kind Regards,

ScreenShot001.jpg

Hi Riadh,

The options for code synchronization is not for XMI export/import, but for Java Round-trip. In VP-UML 6.1 you can select the encoding for the XMI file.

Best regards,
Jick

export-xmi.png

HI Jlick,
I know that from previous message. But i’m searching for a way to avoid this blocking issue without changing version of VP UML for the moment.

Many Thx
Ragards,

Hello Jick,
I am a french user of VP Pro
could you please send me the french translation file as well ? :wink:
My personal email is tanguybh2 [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

Thank you very much !! :smiley:

[quote=Jick]Hi LeJP,

Please find attached our French translation file. The translation was contributed by a volunteer. It is not 100% complete. I hope you will find it useful. To use the translation file, press ‘Add’ from the User Langauge page and apply the attached file to it.

Best Regards,
Jick[/quote]

Sent. :smiley:

Hello !

I’am also a french user 8)

I’m looking for the french translation file.
You can send it at e328hhhxwv02p73@jetable.org

Thanks !

Sent

Hello, i’m a french user and i’m looking for the french translation file.
Can I take it in the web ?? or can you send it ??

Thanks
Sylvain

Sent

I am looking for the file too.
Email : y2exbndqv6sxslz@jetable.net (or account email).
Thanks

Could you send to me this file, please ?
yannick_bazan@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Could you send to me the file, please ?

yannick_bazan@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hello,

I’m a french user, can you send me the file too, please?

frederick-m@hotmail.fr

Thanks.