VP-UML CE Multilanguage : French?

Dear users,

The language file for French is sent to your mail box and I hope it could help.

Best regards
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]Dear users,

The language file for French is sent to your mail box and I hope it could help.

Best regards
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Thank you but, sorry you’ve sent the language file for spanish and not for french. Could you send me the right file please ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Frederick-m,

Thanks for your reply and I’m sorry for the mistake I’ve made. I’ve resent the language file for French to you, please have a check. Thanks!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello

I’m a french user too. Could you please send me the file for French language ?
My mail address is : mat_icn@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. I’ve sent the French language file to your email address.

If there is anything I can help in the future, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello

I’m a french user too. Could you please send me the file for French language ?
My mail address is : vp@yopmail.com
Thanks you very much

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Currently you can select French for user interface in the application. Please start VP-UML and select Tools > Options > General > Appearance, select “French” from User Language (see image below). When you have restarted the application, you will see the user interface being changed to French.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

select_french_user_interface.png

Lilian,
I used to modify and submit the French language file (I’m a French-speaking person) through the Ticket a few months ago but it didn’t go through as a new French file into VP-Suite, I don’t know why. Find the enclosed file. People have just to replace the file in the UserLanguage folder.
Hope this help.
Regards,
Patrick
French.lng

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for replying. You are right that some French translation is not deployed to the application since we are still reviewing. We thank you for your effort to the French translation!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi!

For French translation file, please look in the Download & Installation forum - French translation sub-forum. I uploaded a updated file there.

Patrick